Belles Research Corporation? ?

I came across a power amp, looks to be 70's or 80's vintage called the Belles One, made by Belles Research Corporation. It's marked Made in the USA.

Any one heard of Belles Research?
rgodin
Belles Research was the first, then OCM (Magnum Research I think) and now Power Modules. A friend has my old preamp from the original Belles and it still works great. All of his incarnations have good build quality and solid engineering. I had the 150A Power Modules amp for about a year and it was a nice unit. Did you listen to the amp? Bet it sounds pretty good.
The Belles I would be 1980's. Previous post are generally accurate. Also was a matching Belles I preamp superceded by the XLM. Came in silver or black. Amps had either rack-width panel with rocker switch or narrow panel with toggle switch. I have one of each and they are still fine amps. :)
Perhaps I should have offered specy stuff - 80W into 8 ohms, 160W into 4 ohms - a great current provider. P.S. Dave is a nice guy. :)
Thanks for the information. The amp is the model with rack handles and the rocker switch. It is well built and heavy. It's pretty dusty and needs a good cleaning. I sent an e-mail to their info account to see if any type of documentation was available, but it looks like most of my questions have already been answered. Thanks again for helping solve this little mystery.
I have a "silver" Belles. I think it was his 1st amp. The amp serial # is 028 and pre amp is 014. I did have the amp rebuilt with a new power cord, speaker terminals, cleaning and tightening of hardware. This one has no handles, just a power switch. The pre amp has 2 volume knobs, record and listen switches, power is always on. I have been very happy with it. I run some old Snell Js that I have rebuilt as well. Snell sells rebuild kits that are awsome. I often wonder what this stuff is still worth. I think it is the most power for that money. I love the other postings. I tried to get a new box and ended up talking to his wife. She is as kind as him. I think he made the first couple models in his basement, then was bought by OCM. My friend had a 300W OCM version that did not sound quite as good.
Happy listening, he made great stuff.