OTL amps with Wilson Watt/Puppy 6s

OK I'm in the market looking for an OTL amp to mate with a pair of Wilson Watt/Puppy 6s. The speakers are rated at 93 dB and 4 ohms. My room size is 16 x 19 x 8 so its not too large or too small. So far I have on my list:

Atma-Sphere
Joule Electra
Transcendent
Tenor

Are there any others that people recommend I consider?
bryans
We used 2 Berning 270's on Soundlab Pristine ll's several weeks ago and it was spectacular! More drive, more dynamics, more energy, just an amazing event. One ZH270 is very, very good with the Soundlabs, two is out of this world, they absolutely soar with vibrance, energy and encompass the room with sound. I've had amplifiers that weighed over 6 times as much as a single ZH270 not sound as large and in charge, I never knew anything like this was possible from such physically small amplifer. It is my opinion that the technology found in this piece is matched by no other OTL tube amplifer at this time. Anybody who's curious about some of the other unique features, just ask Tubegroover (Will), he has a manual and I'm sure he has read it by now :) However, he may have a hard time typing and reading with all the bass coming from his listening room :)

Chris
Rlennan,
I have 5.1's and wondered why my ARC VT-100mk2 didn't get the job done. I then tried a 335 and my jaw hit the floor. Instruments were much more full bodied and the tonal balance smoothed out making marginal recording much easier to listen to. The ARC had a slight advantage in reproducing the sense of space/air, but the Levinson is not far behind. The improvement in the bass control alone convinced me that, at least with the 5.1's, short of a massive tube amp transistor is better. Thanks to you I know why.
After extended listening since last Saturday I am buying the Berning ZH270, thanks Chris, Allan and especially David Berning. I won't belabor what has already been stated above because only listening to this most incredible product can convey what a marvelous accomplishment of engineering, innovation, performance, economy and size it is. It just has to be heard to be believed and then maybe you still won't believe it. A MUST AUDITION for anyone in the market for any amp in this price range and up, even below, you may hold off until you can get it :*) It should drive virtually any speaker on the market.

This amp is like no other in too many ways to go into here. Check the Berning site for reviews and especially the article by Charles Hanson in Glass audio. It is a technical tour de force.
Are OTL Transcendent T8 monoblock amplifiers a good match with Hales Transcendent T8 speakers...?
Maybe, as long as you don't listen above 60db :) I think those big Hales might suck the juice right out of the Transcendent T8 monos, their names match well though, catchy :) Lets see, they dish out 80W @ 8ohm, 50W @ 4ohm, probably don't tolerate impedences below 4 ohms at all. I really feel a different OTL amplifier would be in order if you really want to go that route. A certain OTL amplifier comes to mind, you might want to peak at some of the above threads about a special OTL that CAN tolerate and drive more difficult loads with ease. Hint : 270 :)