Can Power mono amps be too close to the speaker

I have tube mono power amps beside my speakers, and therefor I try to get my speakercables as short as possible. But I am wondering if the trafo from my power amps can be to close to the speakers and therfor put some noise/electricity into the speakers? And what is the "best" distance?
Thanks
Yanomami
yanomami
As I've mentioned b4, my cable length is >2feet and amps staying on 1/2 feet distance from speakers. My speakers as well as tube monos are standing on platforms and platforms are placed on vibrapods that are highly advertised on audiomarket.

There are many options to place your monos. You can even hide them behind the wall and then thread the speaker wire through it so you can have both of the advantages of having the short runs (>1m) per each side and extra isolation.

I have a site where you can see the equipment placement and comments from owners. There are toooo many systems described there so take your time and find for yourself the best match.

http://www.arduman.com/aa/Sayfalar/friends.htm

Regards, Mara.
Marakanetz, now I have spend 1 hour on the web site you recommend. It is an interesting website but "I havn't found what I am looking for" citat U2. I think the solusion is to buy a very solid pair of stands for speakers, fill them with sand and change the top plate. So I have two stands for my MONO amps.
YANOMAMI
...you can make your own ones which is realy easy if you take a little surf over the web. You can retreive a bunch of threads on DIY speaker stands and amplifier stands.