Has anyone had any luck in contacting Dale Pitcher

Hi all : Could use your help in contacting Dale Pitcher of Intuitive Design. I have tried the work numbers and personal cell number with no luck for the past six months. I have an Essence amp which he has been unable to supply parts for a repair needed two years ago and a pair of external crossovers he has not returned for Essence subs that have set idle for the past 5 years waiting for his expertise.
indylotus
I just spoke to Dale Monday. I would suggest trying Alpha-Tech Audio in St. Louis. They just fixed my Essence Jasper Reference Preamp and are starting to fix all of his Essence gear. Their number is 314-645-5250. If you want to email me privately I can give you Dale's contact info. Thanks.
Yes, I spoke with him recently. You are welcome to email me for his contact info.

Brian@
Caveat Emptor....
This guy led several of my old customers on a merry chase for 'deposits' collected on a Preamp...for years...YEARS.
He is, simply stated, a crook.

If you chose to deal with him, you've made a mistake...I know I did, and it WAS a mistake of epic proportions.

Larry