New way of dealing with Low Ballers?

Just saw a new tactic for dealing with offers including unwelcome terms in an ad: "Please make an offer only if you agree to my terms, otherwise I will give you negative feedback."

Does the feedback system allow for this? Should it?
jdoris
No one has mentioned why so called "lowballers" offend some of you so much. So...tell me. BTW Is typing "No thank you" that much of a chore? Remember something is worth ONLY what someone is willing to pay for it.
I think it's more than appropriate to tell a buyer what an offer is worth if they first have told a seller what an item is worth.
No one is offended by someone trying to get the best deal. It's the riff raff that want things for (next to) nothing, then keep hassling the seller when they don't get their way. Self entitlement additude for those too cheap or that don't have the money, still not wanting to sacrifice like the ones that have the money. At that point, No thank you is that much of a chore. Some of us just don't have time for worms.
04-05-12: Polk432
No one is offended by someone trying to get the best deal. It's the riff raff that want things for (next to) nothing, then keep hassling the seller when they don't get their way. Self entitlement additude for those too cheap or that don't have the money, still not wanting to sacrifice like the ones that have the money. At that point, No thank you is that much of a chore. Some of us just don't have time for worms.

Response:

Polk432,
Seams like you don't like poor people very much. maybe I just didn't understand what you were trying to say here...