What is "low ball"

A lot of ads say something to the effect "no lowballers please". So I'm curious what people think is "lowball".

I'm looking for a percentage from people. I'm thinking less than 75% of asking price is where "low ball" kicks in, but I'm interested in what the general consensus is (if there is one).
jaxwired
Slikric, lowballers will always be lowballers unless they winn the lotto or turn to crime. Oh well, I guess hope is a motto of the desparate after all.

Polk, it is very simple.

Do I or do I not have to spend more to use Paypal with you?

If you pay more for a pizza when it is delivered than you do when you pick it up then you are paying a delivery fee. It doesn't matter that they call it a discount for picking it up... it is a delivery fee.

Ever been to a store that gives a discount for paying cash instead of using a credit card. That isn't a discount. They are charging you a fee to use your card.

If it costs me more to buy it from you with Paypal then you are charging me a fee for using Paypal. It doesn't matter that you call it a refund when I send you a money order, I end up spending more to use Paypal so it is a fee for using it.

That makes perfect sense.

Ok, if you think you are right, I'll knock off 500.00 now please put your money where your mouth is or shut up. You don't have the money anyway, so what's your point? No paypal fee no money order fee and no anchovies. Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa.
Low ballers are just attempting to be savy shoppers, they dont owe the seller anything. Do you try to lowball offer on a home, a car, a service? You do if your smart. The game is to save money on anything you buy, a seller can accept or decline but to not even ask is way dumber than any question about how low a seller will go. Simply being insulted about not making the money you want on a sale doesnt make the buyer stupid for trying his best to get the lowest price possible.
How dumb do you have to be to not see the value of a good deal? Just be polite, respectful and move on if its not working out...thats a two way street incase some didnt see that as obvious.
I think the sellers are trying to discourage the Neanderthal type of buyer. The more or preferred term would be "no knuckle draggers."
Instead the usage of the politically incorrect term referring to another part of the anatomy is in poor taste and unprofessional, IMO.