Cassette Deck??

Hello All
I found an old box of cassettes I have from the 80's while doing some moving and thought I would like to give them a listen. Can anyone tell me a decent deck I can pick up to add to my system so I can give them a listen? Don't want to spend a lot its just a passing phase. Any ideas and where I might find something? Let me know.
Thanks
harnellt
I would say to a avoid Nakamichi - many used a tape head configuration peculiar to Nak, so that any tapes recorded on a non-Nak deck will sound odd. Naks also tend to be pretty persnickety. I've owned a bunch of used decks over the years - I'd say a Sony, Yamaha, Denon or Technics are your best bet. I agree with the suggestion to go to a pawnshop or second hand store - cheap decks tend to be thick on the ground. As other have suggested, be sure to clean the heads and rollers thoroughly - I believe Radio Shack still sells a decent cleaning kit.
Sorry to disagree, but don't avoid Nakamichi. I have three
and thousands of cassettes to go with them. Yes, I occasionally get one that won't play well, but I usually
blame the age or condition of the cassette, not the Nak.
Spend a few bucks and get something you will be glad you own years from now. Don't be suprised if you like the sound so much that you begin adding to your cassette collection. You may never want to let it go.
I have a Nakamichi 500 I bought new back in, I believe, 1976.
It still works just fine.
Post removed 
What E. said, or even a Sony Walkman which are always available on the 'Bay. Sounds like this is a 'just for fun' project, so I wouldn't spend a lot of money.

RE Naks: Tonykay is correct. Sometimes tapes recorded on a Nak can sound weird on other decks -- not the other way around ;--) It's because Nak heads have narrower gaps than those in any other cassette machines.