thoughts while listening

what thoughts or visual images do you have in your mind as you listen to various types of music.
128x128rok2id
Yes, my thoughts are much different when I see Fergie than when I just hear her.

Thanks for helping me clarify that very important detail!
Albert, you are right, you are right. But this order of things is also a damn problem!
Pssst. Inna, it's Valentines Day...don't hold back telling Elizabeth how you really feel. We all would love an Agon match-up!! Maybe she'll have you...give your best line...

Isochronism

sORRY, i DIDN'T MEAN TO DEMOLISH YOUR JOY.

IT'S BEEN SAID, I AM A 'CLOSET DECONSTRUCTIONIST'

Oddly enough, my 60's collection is not as deep as what I would like it to be. I'd prefer a good bit more Donovan, Dylan, Mott the Hoople, buffalo Springfield, M&P's, Sly Stone, Hendrix, Quicksilver Messenger Service... and some other more folksy stuff.

Most often I play stuff to avoid rumminating over the upheaveal and loss I saw in the 60s... it seldom works though.

even when the sounds of distant thunder fall silent, sometimes.... sometimes for some people, those sounds are no farther from us than are the memories which echo them eternally back.

Gratefully, the positive recollections often outweigh & out number, the poorest.

I suppose that's as best as one can hope for.