thoughts while listening

what thoughts or visual images do you have in your mind as you listen to various types of music.
128x128rok2id
I'm mentally 'air-guitaring', regardless of instument or genre. Doesn't matter if it's Hendrix, Coltrane, or Nojima!
Sorry Rok2id...now I know what you mean and I agree - there are some very strange threads here at times. Yes, and as Albert pointed out as when I play a certain song / album / disc it sends me right back to that time. There have been times when 40 years gets shoved aside just by one song...and I will recall the day the weather, freinds some now gone, or a girl friend of that time along with many other thoughts. The power of music....and just remember that we are making new memories every day with this stuff. Again sorry
In regards to Albert's post offering his variety of thoughts, my inexcusable male brain automatically, pictured ..... Denyce Graves!!! She's one tough Habanero!! I would either die with a smile, or become deaf from her screaming! me bad
Mine are usually along the lines of... "I hope I can stay awake long enough to get past track two"