AC Outlet w/ Clairity, Trasparency, Bass Weight

Looking for an ac outlet that supports transparency with crystal clear highs, full sound and no leannes; bass weight too. 15 amp or 20 amp is fine. Will be replacing an FIM 880.
foster_9
Well, I got my maestro outlets for my whole audio/video system and I want to wait a week or two so these outlets can settle-in good before I say anything about how they sound. What I can say is how they look with video, my HDTV picture looks sharper when compared to my porter ports and the colors look more natural. It looks more like I'm looking through a window now! All this from just a outlet....more to come later.
Foster_9 .The maestro outlets have only been settling-in for 4 full days and nights playing music non-stop and these outlets are already much better than my porter ports..clearly superior! They are the most neutral and most accurate outlet I have ever heard! I want to wait and see how much more they impove in the next month or so.
Foster_9, The Transparency is amazing with these new maestro outlets after they settle-in a little bit... I am lovin it! I hope it gets even better as time goes by. This is truely remarkable!
HFSG,

What is the rest of your system?

outlets and ac power have no sound. It can only enable the components powered that do produce sound to perform better at best. So it would be helpful to know what those are.