AC Outlet w/ Clairity, Trasparency, Bass Weight

Looking for an ac outlet that supports transparency with crystal clear highs, full sound and no leannes; bass weight too. 15 amp or 20 amp is fine. Will be replacing an FIM 880.
foster_9
Mapman, you're right. No wonder people think negatively of high end audio and audiophiiles.
I just can't bring myself to sit and listen for any difference. Even after I installed a Hubble hospital grade plug I never paid any attention to whether it made a sonic improvement. So I guess that's a no for me.
here is a bit more explanation of my initial post in this thread.

approximately 4 years ago a local audiophile dealer friend offered to install a few of Oyaide duplex outlets in my system. i had been using the Jena Labs cryo'd outlets. he said he would remove them and charge me nothing if i did not like what they did. i told him it was not something i cared that much about, but what the heck....go ahead.

i had 11 of the Jena Labs outlets; initially my friend installed 3 of the R-1 outlets and WPC-Z cover plates. i used them on my amp, preamp and digital player.

i was not prepared for the degree of improvement in everything.....noise floor, vividness, dynamics, overall clarity. i was floored that simply improving the connection for my power cords could do that.

i had my friend add 2 more of the outlets so i could use them for everything, and still have enough of the Jena's in my system for a valid A/B. over the next 2 weeks approx 10 local audiophile visited for the A/B demo on the Oyaide outlets. 100% were very dumbfounded that there could be that difference.

then i replaced the other Jena's with the Oyaide R-1 and WPC-Z covers.

i was not expecting the change; in fact i was hopeing there would be no change. this was not any sort of placebo effect. the other friends who heard the A/B were quite skeptical.

ya gotta listen with an open mind.

yes; they are spendy. but paying for a gear upgrade to equal improving your power supply performance from these outlets would cost you more.....or maybe would not be attainable in any other way.
Post removed 
Sometimes you just have to do the research, determine what many prefer, and go with it.

Life's too short to spend it installing, reinstalling and comparing AC plugs
Tvad (Threads | Answers | This Thread)

Ditto. I'll eventually choose an outlet and that'll be it. Auditioning is going too far for me.