Any tweaks recommded for under cd player?

I have a lector cdp7 cd player looking for some tweaks under the cd to get a little more extended on the high?
Any recommendation out there?
Thanks in advanced
goone
Mitch2,
Can you tell me which version BDR you use also any improvement? I am using some telefunken 801s at the moment, also have a pair of mullard 1950 square getter.
How is the mullard gold pin compare to the non goldpin?
thanks all for replies
You might find this helpful:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78192
Good isolation, a top notch power cord and good balanced (if provided for) are keys to smooth high end for any CDP. I use the HRS M3 isolation base and Analysis Plus cords and cables.

Playing around with the feet can help, but it's totally dependent on what's under the feet (solid dense wood, solid soft wood, composite wood, pure granite, granite composite, acrylic, etc., etc.). Your results will vary widely unless you invest in a complete isolation system, such as or similar in to HRS.

Dave
Can't remember for sure and would have to take them off. They are screwed into the mfg feet in the bottom. Lector wisely uses only three feet so the player sits without rocking. The cones are supported directly on a BD Shelf which is supported on an air platform then a very well reinforced oak rack. I am sure others have different ideas about support and isolation, but this combination works for me. I view the support as letting the player do what it does with out disruption, whereas I think tubes and cables can be used to more actively achieve a certain "sound" whatever that sound is to you.
This is thinking out of the box. I put my tube cd player on a sofa cushion and everything improved the highs,imaging and bass response.It cost me nothing 'just used from an old couch I don't have anymore. Just kept a couple of the cushions.Lokks like old yellow foam used from old cars from the 70's interior usage.
BUT WORKS