Any tweaks recommded for under cd player?

I have a lector cdp7 cd player looking for some tweaks under the cd to get a little more extended on the high?
Any recommendation out there?
Thanks in advanced
goone
Black Diamond Racing, cones, pucks , shelves. The progression for ease of presentation but still detailed and dynamic.
New Item: Blackholes. These were developed by Peter at Red Point Audio. Dan Wright at Modwright is handling distribution. I bought a set of 3 for under my Phono Pre.
I have had just about all of the tweaks out there. These did so much more then any I had used in the past. At this time I was without a CD player in my main system. I did have a 13 year old Sony that was used in my HT years ago.
I thought, why not. I put the Blackholes under this 13 year old player and you would swear it took it to many levels above what it was.
I then ordered my second set that day.
Thanks for all the responses, the only tweak I had tried is Shumook super cone current under mine pre-amp, does not sound good under mine cd player, the player is sitting on original cone and piece of maple platform would like to get little more extended out on the high.
I've tried BDR cones, FIM 305 roller balls, Herbie's Tenderfeet and some
others but these three are the ones worth mentioning. Right now my best
transport is on BDR cones plus Herbie's grounding bases. My second-string
player is on Herbie's Tenderfeet.

By the way, is you haven't treated your player's AC electrical supply, this is
worth exploring. Power cords and transformer isolation have helped every
CDP I've had.
Yes the cd player is plug into hydra with purist dominus pc both with fluid and ferrox version ic is proteus provectus.