What were the best and worst rooms at RMAF 2009?

Of course I have my picks, but what are yours?
128x128dlcockrum
Thanks Duane for clarifying ID room. Having owned Dales speakers for over 15 years because I have yet to hear anything else I like more I just could not understand what Azaud was hearing. Dales speakers are incredibly clean with outstanding tonal balance. In most systems they would not be the weakest link in a system.Thanks again for the detailed info.
For me the Tidal Contrivas in room 2004 walked away with the "best sound" award, but only by Sunday. Like always the last day is the best. Too often manufacturers bring green electronics and speakers.

Second but quite a step down both in realism and price was the Eficion speakers which were in room 461 with the StillPoints and Exemplar equipment.

There were a few other rooms with acceptable sound such as Reference 3A, but most just had normal show sound which did not excite any interest.

I love the RMAF and will continue attending.
Hi Duane,
Yup, broke my own rule. Had my audio cohort's WHT PR1 mkII's on my Frankenstein's at my house, and they sounded hideous in the nether regions; but in his room, with a 1/3 the cost Rocket 88? Magic. Setting up a room in a hotel, with nasty A/C (when it flowed at all...) in a day's time is a recipe for an OK representation of a speaker's charms at best.
Like I said, I was seriously bummed when I saw the Intuitive Design room unmanned last year, as I LOVED that room two years ago. The product reminds me of those 70's speakers that I fell in love with in my youth.
I should have known better, and that goes double for what my mom always said about "If you can't say anything nice..."
My apologies, and I hope to hear you next year. Maybe the Denali's?
Did anyone take note of the signal and speaker cables that were used in the Vandersteen - Audio Research system?
Thanks.
10-09-09: Microstrip
Did anyone take note of the signal and speaker cables that were used in the Vandersteen - Audio Research system?
Thanks.

Shunyata, I believe.