You can't have too many apostrophe's

Can we talk about this? Is it possible? Or by bringing it up, will I be relegated to that category of individual so many love to hate, the dreadful "grammar n?zi"?

Does it drive anyone else nuts that it seems that more and more adults in this country could evidently not pass a 5th grade English exam?

And is the increasing proliferation of "grocers apostrophes" THE single most annoying element of the above?!
paulfolbrecht
Fo shizzle.

If your grammar ain't dope...yain't shit.

Gotz ta make sure ya capitualize the ESCENCE of whatchoo flappin 'bout else ain't NOBODY gunna unnerstan.

Dig?
Dasashiznit Ellery911!

Rene, I have heard nothing but good things about that book. I am going to order it.
Paul,

You have made three miscues in this thread, the last being the missing "can" word in your final goodnight post.

Throwing stones at others about their grammar errors and swinging three times and missing is like Babe Ruth pointing to the outfield seats to indicate a home run and striking out.

The letter of the law kills. One error and you are guilty of the whole law.

Could it be like trying to get the speck out of your fellow Agon members' eye and having a beam in your own? LOL

I suggest you delete this thread and start over. =8^)
Glory, I know you're not quite serious, but you're missing the point. You pointed out typos, not grammatical errors, and in any case I want to know about mine (if I intentionally make any) so's I wont do allot anymore!