Audiophiles get NO respect

This is not a new observation but it still hurts. Here's an excerpt from an article in the latest GQ (Jan, p. 188) on the problem with overly loud cd mastering:

"There's a lot of stuff written about CD mastering that ventures into the realm of the audiophile, where squabbles over coaxial cables and sub pre-outs are conducted by the kind of men you suspect may never have seen a lady naked, or at least not in the flesh."

Ouch! LOL!!
kublakhan
A metrosexual is a guy who cares about his clothing along with his looks and who is not GAY.
the term metrosexual started on South Park (I think) and actually makes (some) sense - though specifics are sketchy - just another term to stereotype people
Okay guys. Lots of talk about beautiful wifes. Let's post some pics. Ask your lovely to pose by your rig, then post a pic on you "system" site. I bet I'm not the only one with a hotty of a wife. Might be fun!!!!!!!
Hey what about some of the ladies here on the Gon showing off their Hottie hubbies...that would put to sleep the idea that where all nerds.Maybe Audiogonn can hold a beauty contest among us and the best looking wife and husband team can share in a prize such as a "GOLDMUND REFERENCE TT"...hey Audiogon are you listening.
even many ugly people think they are hot and love is blind, so careful what you wish for!