High End jargon; your take

I've been around here for a good while now and read these terms frequently. Looked at some of the audio glossaries on the net. I still don't feel I have a good handle on their meaning. What do these terms mean to you?

"Tight" as in "the bass became more tight."

"Hi Fi" as in "it sounds "hi fi" (as opposed to high end)

"Warm" as in "warm bass."

Thanks
foster_9
Too bad Mr Colloms didn't study law! Perhaps he could have staightened them out on that too. =8^)
Touch'e 99999, or as they say in England "Aint that it Guv'nor?Arr,Arr.....Pirates,gold dubloons,cheap rum,shiverin'timbers,rogue traders[See Nasdaq circa 2008]....nothings changed,just the clothes and the rap...we're still surrounded......
Britain doesn't have a monopoly on wacky laws either. Here are some that are on the books in the good old U S of A: In Rhode Island it is illegal to use the adjectives "small," "tiny," "teensie-weenie," "runt," "dwarf," "midget" or "shrimpy" when referring to the state, its government or its political leaders.

In Brooklyn, New York, parents can be fined if they neglect to teach their children the borough’s characteristic colorful expletives or the proper insertion of the word “Yo” before all sentences by the time they enter the public-school system.

Golfing with chicken heads is illegal in 17 states, frowned upon in 32 and heavily taxed in Florida and the District of Columbia.

Renderings or images of the human navel, big toe or either nostril cannot be used in classrooms without the supervision of either the local constable or a leading religious authority in North Quiverburgh, Kentucky.

In Wyoming, automatic-weapon purchases are tax deductible, but there is a 10-percent sales-tax surcharge on shooting-range targets with a likeness of Bill Clinton; 20 percent for Hillary.

In Clandestine, Missouri, on Palm Sunday it is illegal to sing or hum songs containing any reference to being homesick for Moravia.

The words “monkey” or “ape” cannot be used within two minutes of the word “human” within 100 yards of any school in Cranium County, Kansas.

I found this site interesting: (http://crazytopics.blogspot.com/2007/01/craziest-laws-in-america.html) OOPS! Sorry for diverting this thread. It won't happen again.
I just hate it when the diverting starts up here.Try to control yourself 99999......we're evaluating your behavior as we speak.....er.....type....Cranium County indeed....
I usually try to do what nine out of ten of the voices in my head tell me....... I'd better go listen to some music! =8^)