Food: What does the typical audiophile eat?

Here's an interesting question. What does the typical audiophile eat? Does the type of food reflect on the type of audiophile?
Taking bagels for example, I may like an occasional onion or cinnamon but always go back to the plain old plain bagel for long term eating. But a plain Ray's Bagel from NYC sure is better than the Lender's variety. Hard to go back after that.
cdc
Chinese hollow vegetable are called Ong Choy in Cantonese. They grow in shallow ponds, hence the hollow stocks. They taste vaguely similar to spinach. . . except for the hollow and crunchy stems. Delicious stir fried and in sanwiches. . . very much unbeatable! . . . no 'r' intended (grins!)
Apologies CDC, I take my Ong Choy very seriously, I personally trim the stocks and tune them to resonate way outside audible range, which is very important when consuming uhr. . . certain foods.
I am surprised nobody mentioned froie grois or baya fish taco! Ceviche. Ricotta cheese cake. Sushi.
We have such good taste when it comes to music and equipment let's explore the gastronomical world as well.
When in nyc I recommend Pascalou's, they make awesome malaysian shrimp. Souffle, eggs benedict.
Those who can't appreciate food will probably ridicule this thread, but for those are open-minded, there is so much to look forward to, go and explore you won't regret it, even belgian beer will reawaken the palate.
We live in the best place, don't miss out.