Your Forever Pieces? What and Why?

Pretty sure a number of members have some equipment they have owned forever or intend to where feasible.
Curious as to what, how long so far and why?
128x128uberwaltz

Slaws nomination of his Townshend Rock 7 tunrtable has broken down by resistance to contributing my own nominee. I have a much older Rock, the Elite (Mk.2), from the early 90's. Mounted on it is the Zeta arm/London Super Gold (Mk.7, w/fineline stylus, and Decapod) pickup combination, which makes the music in the grooves of my LP's (only one groove per LP ;-) sound as much like live music as I have heard. Not for everyone, including my long-time turntable man, the late Brooks Berdan, who was amused by my preference. As my mama useta say, "Each to his own, said the lady as she kissed the cow". I never understood that one. Slaw is quite right, the Rock is very special, unique.

I'm not alone in considering the original Quad about as classic and timeless as they come. Inherently flawed in ways that make it an unsuitable speaker choice for many, it none-the-less remains, more than sixty years after it's commercial introduction, unmatched at what it does best---vocals and acoustic instruments, my musical priorities. Hopefully mine will be playing J.S. Bach or Iris Dement when I take my last breath.

I certainly hope your last breath is a VERY long way off BDP24!
Thanks for overcoming your reticence and sharing here.
JBL Dorian S12 speakers purchased in late 60s.
Pioneer SX-1050 receiver
Wish I still had my Dual 1219.
My preamp - Spacial Coherence TVA1. There were only 400 of them made, all hand built. They're worth more now than when they were new. Ultra sweet sound. I'm thinking of having it put in my casket.  <g>
Nak CR-7a (couldn't afford Dragon) remains in main system since purchased new in early 90's

Perreaux 3150, been a back up recently put back into service as I need to get ML 333 in for service, early 90's

Bedini 100/100 bought used when I picked up first pair of used shahinian obelisk-mis 90's