Yamaha A-S 1000 & 2000 --- How Good?

These have been well reviewed, but have not seen much from owners. Has some one had a chance to listen to the Yamaha versus gear from Accuphase, Luxman, McIntosh (or smaller integrateds from LFD, Lavardin, etc.) and other top flight integrated SS contenders. I expect it would be a very solid value, especially at street prices for the Yamaha gear, but how does it fair against some if top gear out there? Love the look as an added bonus (yup, in my early 50s). Some say with their R&D prowess that can make a great piece of gear if they set their mind to it - did they do it? (As an additional bit of info - should it matter - my speakers only need 30-40 watts or so, and are very easy loads for amps - tube friendly).
pubul57

Showing 1 response by hifisoundguy

You can get a GOOD.. {20% "PLUS"} across the board improvements with these a-s2000's after you do our QuickSilver GOLD contact enhancer.. male connector pins tweak to them!....

Before doing this tweak, you turn on the power on this amp and then you unplugged the power cable at the ac outlet and wait 24 hours before doing anything!!!!.....................

You just coat all the connector pins on all the circuit boards inside the amp with a toothpick. The connector pins are right there where you see all those cable wires hooking up on all those circuit boards there. You only coat the tips of these male connector pins using that toothpick. Some of these connections connectors have already been soldered to the circuit boards...with this amp you ONLY unhook the {WHITE COLORED connectors} hooked up to the circuit boards. In the back, they are circuit boards that are stacked on top of each other, you have to take all these circuit boards off to get to all these connector pins on each circuit board there. Behind the front face plate they a few WHITE COLORED connections connectors there to to coat too.

It takes about 6 months for this stuff to break-in fully!...

Now you have a amp that can play with the Big Boys and one of the biggest bargains your ever see in this hobby!!...

We believe we found the "Weakest Link with gear"!!!.......

We have done this tweak to ALL our gear and TV's with great improvements to everything we have tried it to!!....

"We believe we are hearing the music like the Studio Engineers meant us to hear it now"!!!................