Wyred SX-1000 Mono’s or PS Audio S700 Mono’s?

Has anyone been able to compare these amps to one another? I want to stick with class D for efficiency, so I ruled out the Schit mono’s. Either has a lot more power than I need currently (groan), but this could change. Then there is the PS S300 stereo.

Room: 25 x 25

Currently: Cambridge Azure 840C (transport only); OPPO 105D; MHDT Orchid DAC; Rowland Synergy III preamp; Rowland Model 2 amp (class AB); Gallo Strada 2’s (might replace with 1.7i Maggies); Gallo TR-3D sub.

Music: Jazz, some blues, some rock, some classical.

markmuse
@unsound  I have Strada 2's. I might get something else at some point, but for now the Strada's are doing it.
@unsound , I love the Strada's w/sub, but I have some concerns about them being able to energize my room. I am driving the Rowland (75w/channel) into clipping when playing loud, hence the search for a new amp. Just occurred to me, though, that I should try a passive crossover upstream of the Rowland. Could be all I need.

But if a more powerful amp doesn't do it I will take a closer look at the Maggies. They are a bargain, in my opinion, and sound very much like the Strada's except maybe a tad hi-fi sounding. Might have been the electronics upstream of them. 

The Strada's on ISO Acoustics isolation stands on the floor with a sub are amazing. Rich, detailed, huge image, engaging, and they disappear.