Wright WPP100C Phono Preamp Died

Are there any common problems withe the Wright just failing to turn on? it’s ten years old so I don’t begrudge the failure, I’m just wondering if there is a common problem that I can relate to who ever fixes the amp?

I am wondering if it could be as simple as changing the fuse? What’s the fuse for anyway? I am not ashamed of my ignorance!

Thanks,

Gregg
128x128greggdeering
Post removed 
I pulled this off of the Asylum

"I have a viable contact in Seattle Washington, Roger Hug, (206)0789-2385 who is thoroughly familiar with Georges (Wright) products, should servicing ever need to be performed. Should you desire to contact him he requests no calls prior to 11:00 AM PST.
I'd second the recommendation for Roger Hug - he does fine work and is very familiar with Wright's work. Also, do check the fuse. This is a silly question, but given that you asked about the fuse, have you checked all the tubes to make sure that it's not one of the tubes? I assume you haven't run the same tubes for the past ten years, have you?
I was at a local repair shop in seattle asking questions about my wright phono ag and the shop owner gave me rogers number (I wasn't sure if I should bother him), quite a coincidence to see his name and number here the next day associated with wright products
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to check the fuse. Also, I've played around with the tubes quite a bit. It was a working fine one day, not working the next sort of thing.

Ten years without rolling tubes. I'd love to have that sort of patience or satisfaction!

Gregg