Wisconsin - Anyone interested?

Just wondering, things are dead around by me and nobody understands this hobby.....
a71spud

Showing 7 responses by loki1957

I wasn't able to make last weeks meeting. Can someone tell me what happened? Thanks.
We need someone to set up a time and place. Will somebody please take charge. I would but my people skills aren't very very good. I think we can make this work. there does seem to be enough interest.
I've been following this thread off and on for a while. No body seem to know how a club would function. Do we meet in small groups in peoples houses to listen to guys set ups and talk about them. I don't know how long that would last. It's hard dealing with egos and all. Although I'm open to people coming to my house and listening and discusing audio.I've been to a Chicago Audio Society meeting. They rent space in a building a once a month get together. They get alot of people in the audio industry to come and demo their goods. That is alot of work for someone. I don't see that any thing will ever happen in WI untill someone or two say there is a meeting at such and such location. Anyone interested should come and lets figure out what we want. I don't what to put the time and effort into such an under taking but I would sure like to attend meetings set up by someone.
Nanderson,I agree with everything you say. Lets come up with a place to meet and put it out there and see who shows up. I personaly think Madison is a good location for the whole state as it is fairly centraly located. I live in Milw. and would be glad to drive to Madison.
We just need to set a time and place to get together instead of just posting here.
I hope others interested are following this and get involved. Lets get this off the ground.
How about a date and time. If we get no response to this Nanderson and Nrchy I'll just have you over to my house in Milw. as you 2 seem to be driving all the posts. Lets hear from everyone.