Why so many used focals?

I look on the forums to read and learn about owners reactions about focals and compared to many brands there's little action which would make me think it's a small company... til I search on AG for used focal speakers and pages of used speakers come up! Are they the type of speakers that offer a clear upgrade path OR are they short term speakers that wow the listener early and fatigue in the long term?

I couldn't be in the same room with focal's from the 90's, but the recent speakers have been very pleasing to the ear in auditions. Experienced reply's would be appreciated and please no hating on the brand. Tks
128x128steve59
I agree that the Kanta's sound better than any previous Focal's that I have heard in that price range; plus, they have the WAF. While they look good in photos, they look much better in person.

I realize the Kanta's have not been out very long; but, I don't recall seeing any of them on the used market
10:28am@kosst_amojan1 I listened to both the 926 and 936 and have photos from that session to remember what I did. My test CD was burnt with tracks ranging from Missa Papae Marcelli, through Jennifer Warnes, Adele, Bob Dylan, Kings of Leon, and Pearl Jam. They sound highly coloured in a negative way to me ears. This was early summer 2018 with the flax drivers. To _my_ears their claim that the new flax drivers are uncoloured is ridiculous, YMMV.

I suppose we have to consider how poor they can sound improperly set up. On rock recordings drums sounded live with excellent pitch definition and speed, but I thought I could hear the woofers working It was all very exciting and made me want them even more, Type A living on the edge in my listening room, lol. The review in tone of the K2 mentioned hearing the woofers working and I had no idea what he meant but I think I heard what he was referring to in my K3 demo.
I just looked at the Focal’s for sale and it just mostly looks like dealers trying to sell their inventory. Some manufacturers won’t allow prices to be displayed online by their dealers...not the case with Focal. 
Post removed