Why no Virtual System pics??

I’m surprised that not more people have pictures off their set-ups... there are very few contributors, some regular contributors, some long time members, with zero pictures of their systems..
Why do you think that is?  Are they worried that someone is going to steal their stereo because they see pictures of it?  Or are people ashamed of their systems?  
I don’t get it.  It’s much easier to understand where someone is coming from when you see their setup!

post some pictures people!!!  Sheesh

It’s like showing up to the basket ball court with no ball.  Going to the ski slopes, sittin in the lodge, talking about how awesome the powder is with no ski’s.  
128x128b_limo
Must have a different breed of 911 owners here in Florida, most of them I know would not even know where the hood was or where to even find the motor.......
Been there and done that and moved on.
Maybe I did not buy the right one but my 911 experience was luke warm.
Had always lusted after one and eventually bought one, an early water cooled one if I remember right, 2001 or so?
Now my Cayman.... that is another story entirely!
But back to audio not Car & Driver.... lol.
Post removed 
B_limo.

Lol.
Ok will add car pics and 6 furry friends pix......
Better be ready!
"911 guys are always under the hood working on their cars."
That does not seem like a good advertisement.

Having said that, 612 can be a nice daily driver. If for nothing else, then because it plays SACDs and DVD-A. On a Bose system.