Why Listen To FM Radio For Music Anymore At Home?

With the proliferation of all of the great streaming services and great DACS, why would anyone listen to FM radio for music on their main rig at home any more?. I only listen to FM in my car now.
128x128mitch4t
Since I cannot use an antenna where I live (HOA restrictions), I have been listening to various local stations from around the world on my internet tuner. This way I can still listen to my old favorite WQXR, as well as the local and other NPR stations, BBC 3 and many other stations I couldn't hear anywhere. Yeah, it doesn't sound as good as my old Day Sequerra tuner with an outdoor antenna did when I lived in northern NJ, but I get a wealth of music, commentary and other information out of it that I wouldn't hear otherwise. And it's free, too (save for the donations I make to keep my local public radio alive).
The best listening experiences I've ever had was on FM radio. School closings on snowy days. The sound quality was such, that you couldn't pull me from the radio with a crowbar. I have yet to duplicate the experience.