Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
jbhiller, interested to hear how cornwall 4 pairs with PL integrated.  Please post results when you get it all settled in.
Before I had a chance to read this post, I thought everybody loves PL. Well, I guess not. 
I sold PrimaLuna ProLogue 3 preamp at $1050 two years ago, which was about $1300 15 years ago. Are there many tube gears that hold that much of values?
Well, I don't consider PL like other products you can only directly buy from China. Many of them have reliability issues. I must admit that the made in China logo on PL bothers me a bit, but for the quality and service, PL is as good as any established Western made products.
For the sound, it is very subjective. Can you name any audio gears that are universally accepted as a holy grail? (Well, I guess I can name one which is close -- Apogee Diva. But it was too big for my room and sold it, and kinda regret it.)

I really like the Simaudio integrated that I traded "up" for from the PL Prologue One.  I just wish I would have never sold the PL.  It sounded great with my Totem Rainmakers in a small room.
It’s all good. As long as you’re listening to music. Doesn’t matter what you have as long as you’re happy with what you hear and not comparing to the next person’s stuff.
Post removed