Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
As for:
1) I have tried it twice with my first set of aftermarket fuses and did not feel the need to do it multiple times. The first time I did it seemed to be enough for me but after the long and contentious posts, I tried it again.
Same results. I know what I hear. With my second set of aftermarket fuses, I quickly ascertained the correct direction by reversing them only once. No need to do anything further. I owe no one here a rigorous set of attempts to justify anything once I hear a clear and definite distinction.

2) I tried to rotate the fuses but they are held tightly in place and are difficult to do so. I've stated this in another thread. Once again, how does rotating a circle in a semi fixed holder change the amount of surface contact? I smell a red herring.

3) As for Warren Gehl, good for him. He knows that fuse direction is important but I question his reasons for rotating them.

All the best,
Nonoise
@nonoise Totally agree with point #1 above! We are serious listeners who truly care about what we hear, not whether or not we can provide experimental data to validate what our own ears tell us.

As I have mentioned before...if someone doesn’t hear an effect that we perceive that’s fine. We recognize that as individuals we all will hear slightly differently due to anatomical differences and/or the interface between our ears and our brain.

Agree with #2 above with the caveat that I think the argument isn’t about the amount of surface contact, but that rotating the fuse will displace oxidation or dust/dirt to yield a better electrical contact. Oh, and yes, as you stated, rotating fuses in most holders is a B****.

Listen, how many hobbies involve "snake oil " ?. Certainly one of them is high end audio. Fuses, cables and cable lifters, green pens, isolation products, etc. Try them yourself. If you hear a difference, great. If you do not, that is fine also. But, the people who have not tried " it ", saying that scientifically it does not make sense, should be ignored ( they know who they are ). It seems they live for this. In fact on another thread, one of these individuals here, mentions, that, depending on how he "flicks " the power switch on his dyi power amp, he often blows fuses. Go figure.
If anyone would like to know who, I will be happy to post it. But, as far as I am concerned, this individual has no credibility with me, on pretty much, any subject he "trolls ".
@mrdecibel   Regarding the first of the above two consecutive posts, no noise and I have been expressing a similar sentiment here. ( I hope I am accurately portraying your sentiments here, nonoise) The point you rightly emphasize is about the naysayers who haven't even tried the very tweaks they disparage.  I'm not going to categorically state anything as absolute truth in my experience, if I haven't experienced it!