Who buy PS AUDIO ?

Please share your audio (gears) back ground and how long have you been an audiophile?
What or why do you like PS Audio products? What type of audience?
I’ve been watching Paul McGowan on Youtube, I just gotta to give this man so much credits on such valuable info he’s sharing with us audiophaniatics. I do love the guy to death.
I really want to support his business, I really do, but they aren’t cheap either (BHK-300)
Off you go, share your experience with PS AUDIO.
128x128nasaman
I bought full stack from them
BHK Preamp
BHK 250 Amp
PS DirectStream Dac

I am SUPER happy with these components.

For me - the sound is fantastic. The Value - is fantastic. Customer Service - is EXTREMELY PERFECT. 

So if the equipment fails - I am sure they will replace it for you. They are the company who loves their customers. 

Yes, Paul is a class act. IMO the Perfect Wave MKII DAC is one of the best bargains in the used market. It is PCM and most folks are enamored with DSD and their DirectStream which I am sure is outstanding. Their jitter reduction “digital lens” technology really works well. PCM is fine for me as I mostly use Qobuz. As a ribbon midrange speaker (Infinity, VMPS) fan, I have high hopes for their ribbon midrange speaker PS Audio is developing. Yes, a really great company.
I have been using PS Audio power plant P300 Multiwave, that's quite early model, since last 16 plus years. Never had any problems with it. I did open it 2-3 times to clean it from inside.  I am happy with the built quality. 
i L O VE PS Audio. i had zero complaints from my Musical Fidelity gear.
it was lovely. id finally watched enough Ask Paul videos & read enough reviews of the DirectStream Dac.... i said, what the hell. ill try it. i was NOT prepared.
ive listened to Fleetwood Mac’s TUSK album about 400x. with the DS Dac, the room exploded. previously my soundstage was a foot or so wider than my speakers. instantly, the soundstage became 5’ wider. taller and deeper, too. it was so incredible, i moved all my gear to a bigger room in my house. i called friends, we A/Bd. everyones jaw dropped. it wasnt just me.
i fell sooo in love, i bought it all. DS Dac, DS transport, BHK preamp, BHK monos & DS Power Plant 15.

im in HEAVEN.

Pauls great, Scotts great, all the people there are great & will answer any question about anything audio. i hope/expect i have found my permanent home.

how about this, PS Audio Dac guru Ted Smith designs a new & improved Operating System for the DS Dac about every 9 months. its free to download it...and you get...a new dac. whats not to like?

one more thing. if you are legitimately in the market for products in this price range.... NO RISK IN HOME AUDITION.
Buy it, when it arrives, you get 30 days to try it....if you dont like it, send it back for a full refund. they even pay the shipping BOTH WAYS.
once youve fallen in love & decided to keep it, they even buy your old gear for WHAT YOU PAID for it!.

https://www.psaudio.com/audition/
I bought a lot of interconnects, speaker cables, and power cords from them, as well as wall outlets and passive power strips/conditioners. I stayed away from power plants and components, though I did get their CD transport years ago (which I liked a great deal). I never had a complaint with any of these products. I was only disappointed when they stopped making a lot of these items. $450 for a 1/2M power cord was/is a fairly good value and I've always been happy with them.