where to find sacd's??

I just ordered a sony s9000es, now where can I find any sacd's to try out? Has anyone heard this unit yet?
no_money
thanks guys, does anyone know of a retail chain that I could buy them locally from? Every place I have tried doesn't even kniow that there is another format besides CD!!!
Did a little shopping today for DSDs at Music Direct in Chicago (312) 433-0200. Found racks full of goodies... Purchased SRV "Couldn't Stand the Weather" and Mc Tyner & Friends. Using the new 9000ES (since Wednesday). Still adjusting to the new paradigm so can't offer firm opinion. WARNING: Telarc is making CD only versions of titles it also offers in DSD format. The lables say: CD/DSD (because the master was recorded using DSD process). The unwary, i.e. me, will purchase these thinking they can be played on either type of machine -THEY CAN'T! Borders was gracious enough to let me return them (I'll be shopping there again). I still swear I saw a variation of the 9000ES ($500 more) the includes an A/V preamp (saw it on Sony's website). Would rather have this than mine.
Kkirkpa:For sure you have to look for the SACD. Not sure if you said what you meant but the Telarc "red book" 16./44.1 CD of an original DSD recording will play on both standard CD players and SACD players. It's probably more useful to refer to the discs as SACD rather than DSD. Most available SACD at this point were not originally recorded in DSD although obviously the original master (whether analogue or digital) is transferred to DSD to make the SACD. As an aside, an additional benefit of the SACD will be that digital masters from machines like the Mitsubishi X-80 formerly used by Tom Jung of DMP will be heard unsullied by transfer to the old Sony format for the first time. Also, it should be more clear than ever of the superiority of good analogue masters compared to Sony digital master tapes of the past 20 years.
Ditto to cornfedboy, Acoustic Sounds has a great selection and a excellant catolog. (acousticsounds.com)
Once you decide what sacd's to buy sign on to www.hmv.com - great prices and if you buy 4 or more then its free shipping.