What was the last CD you bought (Name, and year issued)?

Like to see and get some recommendations for recent music on CDs.

My last CD bought: RY X (with Olafur Arnalds) - Blood Moon - 2022, Infecious label

Arriving soon: Antennah-Sparkle. 2022, 2020Editions label (Stefano Guzzetti label)

128x128arthur1954

Showing 1 response by arthur1954

@simonmoon :

Great!

Yeah, I was hoping to see more recent releases people have purchased! I’ll check some of these out. Like you, a lot of my taste run towards music you don’t find on the top 100 charts, or any other music streaming options.

I know a few people mention just getting rid of CDs because you can hear it over streaming. But after a while, they can and do remove music, and then if you don’t have the CD the music is basically lost to you.

I like your idea of just carefully storing them, as you say, hardly take any room at all!

I really like seeing that your list includes a lot of 2022 releases. I’ve been collecting and listening to music since the mid 60’s. And, like you, have no trouble at all finding new music, recent releases, that are amazing! You are not going to find anything other than top 100 BS on Amazon. I find a ton of great new artist and music on Bandcamp.

You may like the Artists on the 2020Editions label. (Bandcamp), also have you heard the band Gazpacho? Their newest, Fireworker, is Prog perfection. :-)