What speaker cable made a major difference in the sound quality of your speakers??

I am curious what speaker cables made a big "jaw dropping difference" in the sound quality of your current speakers.  What most impressed you about the difference;  that is, overall musicality, tighter, deeper bass, midrange clarity and soundstage depth, etc.etc. 

Keep the price of the speaker cables chosen or auditioned at  between $800- $1000 or  from  $1000-$1500. Was the cable bought new or used??

Thank you,   SJ

sunnyjim
I use Clear Day Double Shotguns in both of my systems listening to jazz, rock and classic r&b - sounds good to me across all 3 genres.

I"ll also second Silnote Audio IC and digital cables.

Use Audio Art power cables
jbrt1m

I wasn’t clear enough , I don’t think Clear Day is an "in your face" cable, just more so than SP-7 .
I use AA on every thing for Synergy , where they shine is coherence and harmonics and a very deep and tuneful bass with no "boom" . Best female diva , choral and opera I've heard to include 6K worth of MIT .
The Vertere Pulse D-Fi interconnect and Snaics together with the Pulse X mini loudspeaker cables, into a all-Naim system.
Warmth, detail, coherence, richness, natural voices and not trace of dullness or artificiality. The whole set (the 'SNAICs' are the two special ICs connecting power and signal to and from the PSU, the preamp and the power amp) cost me something like £1550 (loudspeaker cables were 2 x 6 mt).
Nothing I've heard or owned has had a 'jaw dropping' effect to me, but they have my total respect. Made in London, UK.
When I went from Omega Micro Planar 1s copper ribbons which were a significant improvement over the many different cables I've had in the past to Omega Micro Planar 2 copper ribbons. What's the difference? In a nutshell greater resolution, leading to more accurate tone, better separation of voice and instruments, more realistic sounstaging and imaging and greater overall resolution of detail. This cable is decidedly not a "tone control" as some cables clearly seem to be to me. It is a conduit to allow more of the music through. I have found Nordost cables to have similar qualities as well.
Pretty much any 12 gauge speaker wire bought at Home Depot, Lowes or Radio Shack.  If you have the money to buy ludicrously expensive cables, put that money where it counts most and buy better speakers for your ears and tastes or be a slave to cognitive dissonance.