What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
@uberwaltz- 

Thanks for the tips, I will check them out. Yep, Quo nowt but head down mindless boogie, and of course dear old Ian (RIP). Two of Britain's finest.
I strongly urge for those that have not heard of Ian Dury and the Blockheads  to check out  the 'New Boots And Panties' album.

@shadorne 
Thanks for sharing the Brian Auger appreciation.  I'm actually old enough to remember Brian Auger and the Trinity.  He and Julie were getting some FM airplay back then.  

This Live In Los Angeles 2 CD recording is relatively new (2015, I believe).  Good sound quality, by the way.  The guy is a survivor but even more, seems to have kept his musical spark going.  I didn't get through the whole thing last night so looking forward to continuing later today.  

He's also on CAB2, guesting with Brunel, MacAlpine, and Chambers.  Check that one out if you don't know it.  

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&...
Absolutely nothing.  I've ripped all of my CDs to an Innous Zenith MKII and haven't looked back.  Having said that, I was listening to Marvin Gaye "What's Going On" today.  Great album on CD, awesome album on vinyl.
Not in my cdp either... Do not even have one in my main system any more!

But some great tunes nonetheless.

Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1 on the real deal cassette as per the movie.
One fun part of listening to this is visualizing the part of the movie each song fits!

One of my daughter and myself fave movies along with the highly irreverent Deadpool!
Fancy that ! Cassettes still being made in 2018!
@ tboooe; do you have (or know about) Bic Runga's two live albums:

1) "Live in Concert with the Christchurch Symphony - BIC RUNGA (03)

2) "Together in Concert: Live" - TIM FINN, BIC RUNGA & DAVE DOBBYN (00).

I picked these up years ago. Both of them were recorded in New Zealand; and, both are great. I recall they were imports, as well as being a bit pricey and hard to find.