What player to stream Amazon HD with?

Hello all,
My Oppo 105 can stream my Tidal account, but I recently downgraded that account from its top of the line to its mediocre quality tier as I picked up Amazon's lossless service - which sounds phenomenal.

Is there a $1K or so unit out there I can stream Amazon with?
Many thanks
128x128simao
CD is probably the first feature I would do without. The N-15D is just a streamer and uses phone or pad for remote. DAC might not be as good as you want. The X45 has a better DAC but then you get the CD stuff. It was nice as I had many CD'S and never an awesome CD player. Went iPod for way too long but at least stuck with LP as well. I picked the X45 for recording LP's. It is really cool and makes incredible sounding files. I am using the X45 with a Mcintosh MA 8900 and rebuilt Altec Model 19's. The DAC in the mac sounds great but usually starts playing a file late and misses about 1/2 of the first note. Does this streaming as well. The coctail internal DAC or other external DAC's I have tried don't have the problem. Mac says it is because their DAC does not talk to Linux based systems well. The songs I record have plenty of blank groove at the start for this not to be an issue if I choose to use the Mac DAC. The Mac DAC really does a good sounding job with DSD also. All in all the Cocktail X45 has been a great purchase. Great sound and looks to be built well.
Just wanted to clarify that the late start of file playback (fraction of second). With the McIntosh DA-1 DAC and the Cocktail is only through the USB connection. Does not happen with coax or toslink. As mentioned above Mc says their DAC has a lag talking with Linux in the USB mode. So for streaming Amazon one could use a connection other than USB if the delay bothers you. The USB is only needed for over 192 or DSD. As mentioned the DAC built in the Cocktail is also real good. The control app on the Cocktail is easy to use and has Amazon pre loaded.

I am quickly finding out theses DAC's are a lot like phono cartridges, Lot's of good ones and lot's of personal preference and opinions.
I just learned that Cocktail Audio devices are not HD capable yet. Novatron is hoping for middle of next year. I had ask them this because I am always getting 44.1. Weird because I had free Amazon Music with prim subscription. When I activated the free HD trial things clearly got better so I don't know what to think of their response. Maybe the free music with Prime was really crunched and I got out of that. So I will have to try another service and see what happens. Not going to pay Amazon anything extra if I am not getting it all. I was a little amazed to learn this. In almost all songs I have compared to CD versions the Amazon killing it. 
The thing I don't understand is why Amazon doesn't manufacture a device with the same capabilities as the CCA given Google doesn't even make or sell them anymore.   One would imagine they could sell millions and hugely increase the number of subscribers overnight.
Have you looked into the AppleTV 4K?  It does have the Amazon music app and you can send it to Oppo via HDMI input.