What other hobby or hobbies do you have?

For me, besides Audio/Video stuff, I'm into Soccer...

Audio/Video and Soccer are the two big ones for me...

I play soccer every Sunday, and follow European soccer, DC United(Major League Soccer), internatioanl soccer, etc...
eandylee
@viridian  I am sure the falcons don't take too kindly to it when you mix them up.
I collect and restore and play pinball machines.  Have been into owning them for over 20 years now.  Would have been in the hobby longer but didn’t know you could actually own them.  Mostly mechanical games from the 60’s and 70’s but also a handful from the 90’s. They really fill the gearhead bent easier than cars if you are so inclined. You usually end up with something more valuable if you fix it up.  And you can work on them in the comfort of your home.  

Another gardener here. My garden is really quite lovely. A garden is never finished. It's a work n progress, always evolving. In gardening I have found my creativity. 
Back yard astronomy when I have the opportunity for it, which has not been that often the last decade or so. But, I'm dusting off a planetary Newtonian telescope that I built in 1994 (not quite as difficult as you might think) and will be getting it back into shape this year.
zenieth ... 

I read your post regarding your love for old MG's. True story ... In 1965 I drove past a car dealership in Orange County, CA and spotted a red MGA on the lot. What caught my eye was the knock-off wheels. I turned around and went into the lot to see the car. When the salesman came out, I asked him if I could see the engine. Sure enough, the knock off's were the clue ... it was a twin cam in all of its glory. I asked the salesman the price and he said: "750.00." Of course, I bought it on the spot. He had no idea what he had. A mechanic friend was an expert at tuning SU carbs ... and he had that MGA running like a Swiss watch. The car ran like a normal MGA up to 4000 rpm, at which point the cams kicked in ... and walla, it went like a big Austin Healy. 

Frank