What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

I have been out of the USB arena for a while. Last I remembered there was an Uptone Regen, iFi, Intonia, Mutec, and the Disrupter.
I still own the Disrupter and I just tried it again and it did seem to improve the USB signal.
Is there any new USB devices that I should consider? It would be used between a Bryston BDP-2 USB player and a PS Audio Direst Stream Dac.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
cincyjim,

They are expensive! 
I bought a few of them direct (from I think Australia) a few years back. They were much cheaper then. Now that there is a US distributor he has to add his profit to the cost.

I must add that grannyring BBQ usb version is a pretty good substitute, perhaps even better than the Curious.

ozzy
Just received my Gotham Star Quad balanced DC cables. Now to see what the fuss is about...

ozzy
After about 8 hours of break in time, the DC cables are really starting to provide a much more transparent sound. 
Hard to believe that a DC cable can improve the sound quality. But I'm hearing it.

ozzy
Post removed 
That's why in this hobby, keep an open mind and you've got to hear it to believe it.

ozzy