What is the best USED Speaker Under $10,000

REAL WORLD PRICES

Considering AudiogoN prices - You can buy many fantastic used $20,000+ Speakers for under the magic $10,000 level.

This is really a different topic than previous questions in this forum.

I've bought Avalon Eidolons, Joseph Audio Pearls, Wilson Watt Puppy 6's and others for (slightly) under 10K

I would love to hear from other A'goners their opinions on what are the best you can do - for under 10K (Or even a "little bit more").

Thanks for sharing your opinions!
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice

Showing 1 response by t_bone

Lots of great speakers mentioned already and there are several other world class speakers up to that price point on the used market. Given my listening preferences, I'd probably go for the Avantgarde Duos (maybe with some Edgarhorn Seismic Subs on the side), but in terms of what I'd recommend to others, it wouldn't be a recommendation, it would be a list. The list would probably include Avantgarde Duos, Magnepan 20.1s, Soundlab M1s, and Avalon Eidolons (and given another few minutes, I could come up with another few probably). There's too much difference in the way people listen, and construct their systems, to recommend a single kind of speaker.