What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u

Showing 2 responses by rbstehno

mzkmxcv - 2 flaws in your logic/posts: you can’t afford an expensive cable so you will never be able to buy 1 and compare it to your $30 cable, so you have to bad mouth a product you can’t afford or put down people who can afford 1.
2nd- you state to someone that if they hear a difference in cables, don’t state it publicly because that isn’t the truth, so that means only you state the truth! Pure BS! Until you can physically audition a $4000 cable in a system that allows you to hear the difference, leave your truth at home
Mzkmxcv765 has indicated that to his ears, the Belden cable is the best. I have compared  belden cables to other brands and belden has  been on the bottom of my list. Belden is usually priced on the low side, so if $$$ are a big concern, by all means, audition them. If you have $400 to $4000 to spend, there are many other cables that will be better, sonically and physically (IMO). I haven’t seen WBT connectors on Belden or on other cheaper cables and connectors can/do make a difference. In fact, wbt cable ends probably will cost much more than the Belden cable itself.