What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?

In this post let's consider alcohol, nicotine, and coffee drugs, as they are, along with the usual suspects that can get you arrested in most US states and beheaded in Saudi Arabia. I live in Victoria, Canada, which has more marijuana shops than Starbucks, and we have tons of Starbucks. In 10 minutes, I can walk from my house to four dispensaries, which will sell to anyone over 18. OK, enough bragging, For me, a puff, and just one puff (I don't like getting stoned) can be the best tweak ever. A glass of wine is also a fine compliment. Too much alcohol will increase my enjoyment (because I'm drunk) but put Phil Spector in the room (wall of sound and loss of the stuff I value in my system, such as clarity).
golferboy
BTW, going back somewhat towards the original topic...

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-wall-of-sound

A little CA history story for y'all.  For your consideration...;)
Amazingly these are all legal!  My preferences, not necessarily in this order: Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins and especially Oxytocin.  And we all have them handy.  A quick search on how to naturally release these chemicals from their constraints may improve not only what is between your ears, yet your whole body and your listening session.  Never would have thought that shooting a gun or petting the cat (both varieties) before listening to the rig could heighten my listening experience.  Enjoy!
"....shooting a gun or petting the cat ...."

Go with the latter.  Either of those doesn't draw unnecessary attention to the following listening session.  Both could be done during, but there's gonna be a break in there at some point for the one...;)

The former lends itself to metal music played loud because one's ears could still be ringing.  But that tends to overly excite the gendarmes who tend to show up after gunfire.  Some overstimulation for some social groups isn't a good thing....they want to compete with bull horns, sirens, all that police stuff...

A real buzz kill....*smirk*

Agreed chrisr "Love is the drug" and releasing oxytocin is the key.

Tim Lawrence, the author of books including “Love Saves the Day: A History of American Dance Music Culture, 1970-1979,” explained: “The D.J. didn’t mix or perform tricks on the equalizer. The D.J. divested themselves of their ego, stopped trying to interfere with the music, and they just chose really good tunes.”