What do you think about Audioquest Volcano?

What do you think about audioquest speaker cable volcano, any people who tried them or own them, what system do you use with that cable? I ask that because they are not many review or forum thread about this cable.
dismalonyx
I can appreciate the humor, however, you were making a serious inquiry about the cables. Since this was the first response to your thread, I found it inappropriate. Please forgive me if I was being too harsh.
i own these Anaconda speakers cable, i think they're
the best i ever had for the money range .detail highs, natural mid, clean bass.

system;
conrad johnson amp - 11A
" - preamp pv11 AL
shaling T200 sacd -tube cd player
speakers - Platinum solo /von s. vr2
I use(d) Volcano speaker cables as well as Sky interconnects and in my system and they sound anemic in the low frequencies and hollow in the mid-range. These cables to my ear sound incomplete. The DBS system (72v) seems to turn up the treble at the expense of the equally important mid range and low frequencies. I am now listening to a pair of interconnects from Synergistic Research with Tesla active shielding. They cost less then half as much as my Skys and out perform them in the low frequencies, mid range and the highs while breathing significantly more "life" into my system. Comparing Audioquests DBS system to Synergistic Research Active Shielding reveals that Synergistic Research Active Shielding to be a significantly more powerful technology. I have on order an additional pair of Accelerator interconnects and speaker cable and will report the results when I get them hooked up however I cannot recommend the Volcano speaker cables as better kit is available for less.
I could not disagree more with Asians post. I have sky interconnects throughout my system and have a pair of B and W 802's dbl bi wired on my fronts. The sound is jaw dropping. Alot has been written about this combination. I am in agreement. It's alot of $ but in my mind well worth it. I am using SR power cables throughout my system and love that technology. But the sky-volcano combination is unbelievable.
I bought the Vulcano Full range about 6 weeks ago, after using the AQ Clear III for many years. I was about to sell my speakers (MC Systems M1.3, you can find them at www.mc-systems.com) but after the cable change i was surprised. the whole system came alieve again, soundstage was getting bigger, wider and even deeper.
the bass is great, specially after about 2 weeks when the DBS is fully active. the harshness in the high frequenties is gone, midrange is superb.
I use a Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300 amp,
Nu-Vista 3D cd player
wich is connected over an AQ Columbia 72V DBS.
next step will be to get my hands on a set of Niagara or sky.
Also tried the Vulcano on a set of B&W 803`s on a shanling amp, owner was suprised about the sound.

Vulcano, i can and will recommend it to almost everybody who enjoys lively, warm sounds with lots of detail.
regards freddy

NDW AQ Clear III, 2x 4 meters r for sale