What do audiophiles listen in their cars?

I know this is not a car audio sight, but it would help me out a lot if I could get input as to what the discriminating audiophiles listen to in their cars.

If you can give me a detailed list of the system, I would really appreciate it - I am starting an affordable Hifi shop that includes car audio.

Thanks a mill. in advance...
gonglee3
I subscibe to the school of "road noise makes serious audio impossible." That doesn't mean I don't use the audio in my car also a 99 Volvo (didn't know it had a Nakamichi sound system not sure this one does). I listen to the CD player and FM radio. I think you are wise to include car audio it prolly has more general demand than serious home audio. I would think if no car stereo than you would have to have Home Theater, an already very saturated established market in most places. Good luck on your new venture we need as many brick and mortars as we can get.
Post removed 
Well, mine is certainly not affordable, but it is nice. I have the Pioneer P9 setup (4 way digital Xover and time alignment, L/R 31 band EQ) feeding a L/R pair of Alpine F1 amps tri amped on a pair of active Focal Be No7. A pair of Audison LX 900 watt class AB amps driving 2 Hertz Mille 10" in a sealed box. Kimber 8TC and Cardas NR cabling. XM, Ipod, Heaven!
It was a viable business years ago when most factory systems were unbearably poor....after market car audio is now in the realm of sub workers and amps that proudly disturb the peace whenever they are used.
My '04 XJR came with a Alpine system that sounds fantastic.
Single CD in dash & a six pack in the trunk.
Simple DSP controls & fantastic bass from the sub.
But mostly I listen to the engine open up when I put the pedal to the metal & play the audio when stuck in traffic.