What are the weak points of Pass amps and pre-amps ?

Though there are perhaps better transistor amps, but Pass seems to be an excellent choice for many.
What is your experience with them, if you could elaborate ? Integrateds as well.
inna
Inna, currently I have pass int-250 (again). Before that I had many integrated including bryston, plinius hiato, gamut 150le, pass int-60, gryphon diablo 300, luxman 509x. I had to sell gryphon diablo for financial reasons. In my system with my speakers (Sonus Faber Amati tradition) gryphon and pass-int-250 were the best. Initially I though pass is lacking dynamics, until I found cables and power conditioner that made it sound more dynamic and more explosive. The top end also became great - again proper speaker cables needed to extract everything that pass can provide. Gryphon 300 was better with dynamic swings and articulation but not much. Pass has bigger 3d sounstage. Weekness - some air between players is not as good as dagostino and gryphon.  Read Audiodorm review on pass int-250 were they give 92 points to this integrated and prefer it over accuphase 650 and luxman 509x. There is another reason I decided to get pass again - service and US made product.
Denon1, I remember that you got Gryphon Diablo. Yes, I would not expect Pass to match Gryphon in dynamics, resolution and instrument separation. And of course at this level cables and power cords are even more important that at lower levels.
Big 3D soundstage is great, this is very important to me, especially with certain kinds of music.
I owned the Pass XA30.5 and it put out very little heat into the room going 24/7.

I now have a pair of XA60.5 going 24/7, and do not notice a rise in room temp. I have the amps on 2 Inch maple boards. Electric bill is up about $30 per mo. when on 24/7.

Pass Labs gives me SOTA sound quality! Could not ask for more.

I like a dead quiet room, so I shut off heat or A/C when listening.
I'm with Jetter as someone hooked on tubes who wishes people would stop raving about the XA25...please stop...I don't want to get rid of my single ended tube amp...but the existence of the XA25 is taunting me...I'd appreciate it if somebody would pan that thing so I could stop wanting one.
Sorry, @wolf_garcia, but the XA25 is the best amp I've used in my system. I've used: CJ MF2550SE, ET250S, Musical Fidelity SS.

What I love about the XA25 is that I get >wonderful midrange from the CJs with most of the bass slam of the MF SS. The XA25 has the best soundstage of all from my Sophia 3s.

But no, no real downside to the XA25 except that it doesn't have the bass authority that I've heard from other amps.

Well, another downside is that my other amps only get used in my office system or are in the closet waiting for adoption to a happy home.