What are the best loudspeakers under $4000 to re-create lifelike piano

Over the past 4 months I've spent time with five loudspeakers.  On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate them as follows in their ability (with my equipment in my room) to recreate a lifelike piano.  Tekton Lore - 6.5 (great scale but tonal accuracy and clarity somewhat lacking),    Kef LS50 - 7.0 (moderate scale but slightly better clarity and tonal accuracy)  Kef R500 - 8.0  (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy), Spatial Audio M3TurboS -8.1 (great scale and very good clarity and tonal accuracy and very smooth)  Magnepan 1.7i - 9.0 (very good scale with excellent clarity and tonal accuracy - very lifelike).

In your room with your equipment, what loudspeakers are you listening too and how would you rate them for their ability to recreate a lifelife piano and if possible a few comments as to why?
snapsc

Showing 3 responses by bassdude

1.  Wavetouch Audio Grand Tetons or Anteros

2.  Maggies, or better yet the Magnestands (modifed Maggies)

3.  Spatial Audio M3 or M4 Turbos

3.  Vandies

4.  Keff LS50s
real_music77740 posts

WaveTouch Audio Antero ! 😍😇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEIeN46ZMc 
Most definitely!  Got 'em and love 'em.  Very, very few can compare. 
russbutton105 posts

This is easy. Build the Linkwitz LX521 system. Easy to do for $4000 or less. And that includes amplification...

... Build the LX521 and have something equal to the big $60k systems you see here.

Agree completely - nothing noted above comes close - even the ones I previously suggested.  Didn't mention it, because I didn't think it was an option.  

Even the Linkwitz Orion's (which I have) would be better... but... it's hard to find those... and... didn't think the kit was an option.