What amplifier works well with B&W 801 Matrix mkII

I am looking to upgrade. Anyone have experience with Symphonic line Kraft 250 mono's with 801's?
scooter777
I own a pair of B&W 801 Matrix S3. When I was buying them the dealer demoe the speakers with a Mark Levinson 332 first and then swithed to a ML 333. It was a huge diference!
As Tinman said the bass with the 333 was incredible and sepcially the control of the amplifier over the speaker was very noticable.

I have been running them with a pair of Sonic Frontiers Power 3 monos (220 tube watts). They sound magnificent but now I have the bug of going back to Solid State so I bought a pair of Threshold T400 amps. I just start using them in mono configuration (900 watts in 4 ohms) and let me tell you, the bass coming out of the 801 is deep and tight, the midrange is so transparent and effortless and highs crisp and clear. I think I am going to keep the Thresholds and sell the Sonic Frontiers.

Don't get me wrong, the SF sound beautiful. I just want to go back to SS.
Symphonic Line Kraft 250 would be the best choice without a doubt. It's a perfect match. And I mean in solid state. If you are considering tubes, go with CAT JL2. Either amp would do great with any B&W speakers.
I used a Threshold S/300 series 2 for many years and it was a great combo with the 801/2.Great bass with pure sounding mids and highs....Still a good amp today,if you can find a used one....
My friend uses Mark Levinson 333 to drive his pair of 801 MK3 beautifully. Excellent bass slam and the rest of spectrum. I don't think you can go wrong with this amp. Good listening.