Want to upgrade my cartridge from 2m blue to black

My first post here on the forums and I needed an honest opinion. I have a cheap music hall mmf 2.2 turntable with 2m blue installed. I like the sound but was wondering if I can get better details from upgrading to a black cartridge on my basic turntable. Would it be worth it? I’m definitely an analog lover but am budget constrained. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
tubelvr1
I have mastered and am able to control photons of light. I can stand in front of a mirror and not see a reflection if I choose. And there is absolutely no noise at all while this is happening.
Post removed 
@chrisoshea.. I finally took your advice and took the plunge and ordered a bronze stylus for my blue cartridge. As you and others here have posted it should fit my cartridge so hopefully  it works out ok.  I’m excited to hear the improvements over my blue. And thanks to everyone for their great insight, helped me to come to a decision.
I would second the idea of NOT ever buying a used cartridge/stylus unless you know the seller well. @chrisoshea

We are talking about NEW OLD STOCK cartridge, not a USED CARTRIDGE? Do you know what is New Old Stock ? Never used, never mounted, like new. Astatic and Glanz are way better cartridges than your Ortofon 2M series, but the cost of the Astatic MF 100 with LineContact stylus from that Japanese seller is just $280 (with free shipping worldwide) and the cartridge is NEW (unused). Nude LineContact stylus, you can buy 3 cartridges for the price of one 2M Black for example. Instead of a spare stylus which is cost $500+ anyone can buy 2 x Astatic MF100 cartridges (with nude LineContact stylus and Moving Flux generator) for the price of 1 Ortofon stylus. Not bad if the cartridge is NOS, don’t you think so?

Do you know how many of us have bought Astatic and Glanz ? Simply seach audiogon and you will find all the info.

I would like to remind anyone who's afraid to buy even used cartridges that you can always return a cartridge with no loss on ebay under paypal buyer's protection (if you think the cartridge is not as advertized), this is simply guaranteed for any purchase on ebay with paypal payment.

I think it would be much more problematic for you to return a new Orotofon if you don't like it than any items purchased on ebay.

Some people just don't want to learn about simple rules for ebay policy and paypal protection.