Want to upgrade my cartridge from 2m blue to black

My first post here on the forums and I needed an honest opinion. I have a cheap music hall mmf 2.2 turntable with 2m blue installed. I like the sound but was wondering if I can get better details from upgrading to a black cartridge on my basic turntable. Would it be worth it? I’m definitely an analog lover but am budget constrained. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
tubelvr1
@viridian 

And I will respectfully disagree...  

With turntable and tonearm like yours you're indeed free to disagree, you sold it as i can see, hope you can buy a coreless direct drive to forget about the "sound" of turntable forever.

Personally i use only DD truntables of the highest class, they are all dead quiet and does not have their own sound signature, they are rather similar than different, but the choise of tonearm does make a different. However, the analog system sound as good as the cartridge is.  
Post removed 
I’m reading great back and forth between all the analog audiophiles on this forum so let me restate my question in a different way and please give me a honest and straightforward answer...

If I install the 2m black cartridge (with black body) on my mmf 2.2 and properly setup vta, vtf, azimuth, overhang etc. will I be able to at least extract 90% of the 2m blacks potential in performance? If so I will be satisfied and go this route. Later if I have the money I can invest in a higher quality table. So let me know what you guys think.
You should see a benefit by putting a better cartridge on that table. How do you quantify what percentage of improvement?

Your money could be spent better, but it's your money and your choice. 

The bass will never be as solid on that turntable, the background noise will not be as low, the details of the music won't be as present as they would be on a better table. The turntable matters more than the cartridge. 
tubelvr1, if you put a 2M black cartridge on your table and it's properly set up you will get much better sound than you are getting with the blue cartridge. I subscribe to the philosophy of Andy at Vintage Tube Services: "I would much rather have a mediocre amplifier with good tubes than a high end amplifier with cheapo tubes." Perhaps not exact wording, but the concept holds.