Walker High Definition Links

Has anyone tried these? What effects did they have? Positives? Negatives? System they were tried in?
128x128mikeg
They really do work, as hard as it may be to believe. I placed them under my DAC, transport and Amps and the improvemnet was quite obvious interms of increased clarity and definition especially in the lower frequencys. I'm satisfied that they are a significant improvment over 'normal' cone type products. Now i'm tryin to see if the new Aurio MIB's improve over the Valid Points. Cheers!
Thanks Rcallahan. The Walker Valid Points are what your are referring to which couple or decouple your electronics to the bottom support surface of your rack or shelf. The Walker High Definition Links attach to your speaker terminals to filter RFI. They are a RC circuit.
There was a (short) review of them in Ultimate Audio that was full of praise. I think it was the reviewer Lars that had them in his system. But maybe you should list what you have in your system, after all the cost of the Walkers could either be chicken-feed or represent a significant investment.