VPI Classic upgrade what any had the SDS, it is a

good upgrade and it is big different.
csng1
For what its worth, my Dyna XV-1s also has no problme hitting the clamp. There is usually a 3-4 mm gap between cartridge and the clamp.

I think now that SDS may or may not help your system will depend very much on your electricity. Recently I tried using my computer UPS with true-online whatever it is that keeps the voltage very stable at 230v. In my apartment, electricity tends to fluctuate between 220-226v from what I can see on my UPS. Anyhow, it made significant improvement in my system. The bass is deeper, tighter with much better pace and midrange is more fleshed out. How could one attribute all these sonic improvement by steadier voltage regulation on a motor spinnng a record, I have no idea and I don't know how much better SDS would be over true-online UPS power conditioner but I think if you have a UPS lying around and wonder if your VPI may or may not benefit from SDS, you could use this to see if it makes a difference first.
Post removed 
I own a VPI Classic with a Dynavector XX2 MKII cartridge and also had a problem with the cartridge jumping back at the end of the record. It turned out I had the anti-skating set to high. Try adjusting the anti-skating.
I have the SDS on a VPI TNT jr. The voltage and hertz from line voltage (wall socket) fluctuates. The SDS produces a non-fluctuating signal of constant voltage. This allows the motor to spin at a constant speed. The sonic difference is music with constant pitch. This impacts the entire frequency range and is very noticeable with smoother high frequencies and truer sound. It was well worth the investment at the used price.

Also, one of the biggest upgrades was the addition of the outer ring to couple the LP to the platter. See the other threads on TTWeights periphery ring.
Hi Guys thanks for your comment and suggestion.
Since then i have ready involve lots of time listening to all type of music.
i have upgraded- From PS audio Phono to Aesthetix Io sgn.
Aesthetix Calypso pre
Dyna 17D3 to XX2MK2
VPI HRX's clamp and outer ring
Just order a SDS.(waiting for it to be ship)

The first upgrade was Calypso, music was up many level as compared using Anthem AVM30 which is meant for home theater, even my sony scd-xa9000es surprising was sounded very good and open. ,this gave me real enjoyment, then the Dyna XX2MK2 another bigger step.
Then came Aesthetix IO sgn. much much higher level of listening.
AS the Aesthetix Io sgn. is costly, i have to wait till i have more budget to get the Aesthetix Callisto sgn.
HAPPY LISTENING TO YOU ALL.