Voce Divina Loudspeakers founder contact info Tenore Soprano Basso Contrabasso Passo Alto

Hello,
I am one of the co-founders of Voce Divina loudspeakers. I love to hear from my customers and help them with any issues they may have, or if they want to repair, replace or sell their Voce Divina loudspeakers.
I am in contact with multiple customers who are enjoying their Voce Divina Tenore, Soprano, Basso, Contrabasso, Alto and Passo products for decades.
I am going to sell my website domain www.vocedivina.com, as it is too expensive to keep up. I would like to offer my USA telephone number for those who would like to contact me directly, +1 801 209-5532, and or visit our Instagram page vocedivinaloudspeakers, https://www.instagram.com/vocedivinaspeakers/
Sincerely,
Bryan Ganz
128x128kaufman
I've heard the Sopranos at a dealer in Seoul and was blown away.  One of the best reproduced sounds I've ever heard.  I have been looking for a pair but they seem to be really hard to come by in the US
Hi Opus111,
I am happy to read this Korea was one of our largest markets. We made a lot of Sopranos but I rarely see them come up for sale either. I saved your name and number after you texted me and I’ll let you know when I find some. 
Sincerely, 
Bryan
Hello Bryan Ganz, 

I recently became the proud owner of a beautiful set of Voce Davina Soprano speakers, with the Baritone subwoofers. I heard them years ago, at a friend's photo studio & asked, on the spot,  if he wanted to sell them. At the time, he was too busy enjoying them himself. But I'm a patient man, and a couple of months ago I received a very welcome phone call. He was ready to part company with the speakers, as he was moving to a much smaller studio.  The speakers remain as beautiful as I remembered them, however, the passage of time has taken a predictable toll on the Focal Audiom TLR tweeters. The diaphragm surrounds have disintegrated. I'd be grateful if you could direct me to a source of replacement diaphragms. The absolute last resort would be a foam replacement kit. Having worked extensively in loudspeaker manufacturing, I'm painfully aware of the deleterious effects of incorrect voice coil alignment. Removing the foam & replacing it outside the manufacturer's tolerances would turn a great tweeter into something less than both you and Focal had so carefully designed. Focal seemingly built the tweeters to be easily repaired with a complete replacement assembly, but I've been unsuccessful in locating these unicorn parts.
Great and gracious thanks for your attention to this inquiry.
Kevin Catalano
Hong Kong.