Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
Connect the Empire/Grado straight into the mm phono inputs on the Cayin. No need at this point for a separate phono stage! 
My recommendation for the OP is to forego the vinyl and stick to digital. His budget will not support a vinyl experience. In addition the commitment that vinyl requires is not demonstrated in his post or subsequent posts. It would be a great waste of monetary resources for the OP. Just my opinion.
I agree with a lot that is said here. I have a lot of records so I have invested in a decent analog setup. If I did not, I would probably make digital a priority first.
If you go cheap, your robbing yourself of good sounding vinyl.  I went cheap with my first TT and record cleaning methods.  I hated the sound.  Spotify sounded better.  Cd's were even bigger change.  I saved for rainy day fund, for about a year and bought a better TT and record cleaner and accessories.  Spent about 6 or 7k on that.  Then spent another 3k on vinyl.  This hobby is not cheap.  But once your get set-up you do not need to fiddle with anything for awhile.  Then the addiction follows......
Since you have an MM phono stage, stick initially to a MM cart. I really like the grados, and the "back" or Green" is a steal at about $75-100. I actually have a Green is a very hgih end (albeit legacy) table/arm combo and I'm surprised at how good it can be.

Several companies make integrated turntables. Rega is a good one. I don't know what you call reasonable. Noticed a rec for a direct drive turntable. The poster did not justify why.  belt drives isolate the platter form motor vibrations, but can be more susceptible to slippage and speed variations. Most better 'tables are on fact belt drive and i would have nothing else.
here's the simple fact: setup is as or more important than the hardware. Level.  Aligned.  really aligned.  if you don't like to do such, buy it where they will rally get it right, and make sure the table is perfectly level, and on a solid foundation that wont wobble, vibrate, etc.